ant-user mailing list archives

From "glenn opdycke-hansen" <>
Subject scp multiple files getting error
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 13:45:20 GMT
I am executing scp from ant and getting the error message "No response from
I have used scp successfully before.  This time it is tranfering multiple
files from winxp to unix.  (transferring a single file is working fine.)
The code snippet follows:

    <scp todir="${u}:${pw}@${host}:${}"
            trust="true" verbose="true">
      <fileset dir="${fpat.home.dir}/${fpat.source.dir}">
        <include name="**/*"/>

I checked to see if there is an option or setting on scp that could help,
but did not find any.
Is there a setting on the service that supports scp?

I found out that the problem was that the todir value was not found on the
target system.

Could we get a better error message?
"No response from server" is pretty general.