ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Hebert" <sco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to initialize the value of a boolean property based on the output from Custom Java ANT task?
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 16:55:39 GMT
Here's what I do:

1) in your label task, add an attribute called 'outputproperty'.

2) in the label task's execute method, add this:

                    if (outputproperty != null) {
                        log("Setting output property to be: " +
isLabelFrozen);
                        this.getProject().setProperty(outputproperty,
isLabelFrozen);
                    }

isLabelFrozen is the result of your checking if the label is frozen.

3) you can then use the outputproperty in the "if/unless" attributes of a
target.

<target name="checkout" if="someOutputProp"/>

SH