ant-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Scmsvn" <scm...@gmail.com>
Subject Ant nested calls.
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 16:48:34 GMT
Hi,

I am using Ant (runant.pl) with a custom wrapping Perl script (that does
some validation, fetch some build options etc, that are then passed to
runAnt.pl).

The problem is that I need to make a call to that same script inside my Ant
(I have redirectors to subprojects), using the exec task.
(That script does a checkout, and some validations, which needs to be done
for subprojects as well).

This seems to run fine, but the only problem I have is that the Ant being
called inside that nested script call is not redirecting the output
to the same window than the first, so I am losing the output.

I know this is not a purely "clean" way to do it, but I wanted to know if
there was any way so as to get that output displayed
to the console, instead of having to use a temporary file "hack" to get
it...

Is there a way I can bypass the default logger and make everything print to
the stdout ?

Thanks,

--Peter.