ant-user mailing list archives

From "Patrick Martin" <>
Subject Antcount - external filters
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 15:58:47 GMT

I created a sourceforge project called antcount
( Antcount is a set of Ant filters
used for gathering statistic information from files or resources.

I already added a reference to it in the AntExternalTaskdefs Wiki
page. I'd like to know if it is possible to add it to the "External
Tools and Tasks" page, even though it's not really a task.

Here is the description:

<subsection name="Antcount">

  from files or resources. It is mainly used for log files analysis.
  It allows to:
    <li>count inputs (lines, strings)</li>
    <li>count occurrences of each input</li>
    <li>calculate average, max and min values of floats in input</li>
  Antcount also includes some useful filters to:
    <li>stop filtering: read everything but write nothing</li>
    <li>echo input to the console or to a file. This allows users to create
    several files at once</li>
    <li>split the stream in two for parallel processing</li>

Thank you,

Patrick Martin.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: