ant-user mailing list archives

From "Narahari 'n' Savitha" <savith...@gmail.com>
Subject manifest file wrapping with ant jar or manifest task
Date Sat, 06 May 2006 18:06:48 GMT
Friends my MANIFEST.MF file created by hand is
Class-Path: commonscollections3.1.jar
 commons-lang.jar
 axis.jar
 anotherverylong.jar
 reallycoolfile.jar

But when I use either the <MANIFEST> task or the <JAR> task with manifest
file created, the jar always creates the
MANIFEST.MF like this

Class-Path: commonscollections3.1.jar commons-lang.jar axis.jar anothe
 verylong.jar reallycoolfile.jar

It breaks the line at 71 chars.  I am not sure what is the right solution.
Will it always do  this or is there a way to preserve the file structure
that I created.

Is this an ant problem.  I have not tried with the regular jar tool.

Any ideas would be helpful to keep the handcrafted manifest file to not
change inside the jar file.

-Narahari