ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Running tasks in parallel
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 17:47:51 GMT
The short answer is no.

The longer answer is that there was some discussion on the dev. list about
adding parallelization to the <subant> task, but even the chances of that
being implemented anytime soon are slim.

JEC

Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care
carej@us.ibm.com
IBM WebSphere Application Server Development
WAS Pyxis Lead Release Engineer

"Antony, Sony" <Sony.Anthony@BellSouth.com> wrote on 05/18/2006 01:23:26
PM: