ant-user mailing list archives

From Sergi Marin/Upcnet <>
Subject Re: AW: How to merge two different webapps with Ant
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 12:22:57 GMT
Danke schön Jan!

You say me to create a EAR file with two WAR file (one by webapp),  no?

But what's about if we want both webapps are placed in the same directory
and both have same WEB-INF directory, web.xml file, lib directory, (a
higher level of union)... In fact, we would like to have an application A
(an application for managing student services), and another application B
(an application for managing K2 mail accounts for students). The main
application is A, and we would like to load/compile A with B (for the
final version) or without B (for debugging, independent developing...). We
would like to make changes in A or B independently of the other program,
and only in the final phase merge both apps. Is it possible?

I hope I have explained well what I would like to get.

Thank you very much for all!

I would keep them separate and bundle as an EAR-file ...

>-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail: