ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Define the logger in a properties file?
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 05:40:12 GMT
No.

Loggers are attached while checking the command line arguments and _before_ Ant runs.
Ant doesnt know anything about registered loggers - it just sends log messages to an interface.

What you could do is setting the environment variable ANT_OPTS to your "-logger ..." setting.
You could do that for the whole system or use the script files
	"%HOME%\antrc_pre.bat"
	"%HOME%\antrc_post.bat"
for doing advanced things (something like "if %CD%==projectA set ANT_OPTS=loggerFoo")

Jan