ant-user mailing list archives

From ckn...@onebox.com
Subject RE: Re: Iterate over "filelist" with java task?
Date Sat, 13 May 2006 04:56:34 GMT
Thanks to all who replied. That's the answer I needed.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@onebox.com - email

-----Original Message-----
From:     Grant Lewis <ukchucktown@yahoo.com>
Sent:     Fri, 12 May 2006 21:01:35 -0400
To:       Ant Users List <user@ant.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: Iterate over "filelist" with java task?

I generally define macrodef under project but it's also legal under
target. Where you put the definition defines the scope of the macro. If
you so choose, you can define macros in a project by themselves and use
the import task to pull them into the current build file. Import and
macros are a powerful combo when used together.

Grant

cknell@onebox.com wrote:
> Thank you for your reply, but it answered a question I didn't ask. I want to know what
element can be the parent of a <macrodef>, not which elements a <macrodef> can
contain. Let me list some examples: