ant-user mailing list archives

From ckn...@onebox.com
Subject Iterate over "filelist" with java task?
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 16:07:31 GMT
I have a project that requires me to do post-processing after an XSLT transformation on a list
of files. I accomplish this (for a single file) by defining a "target" for each post-processing
step. Each target contains a "java" task that performs the processing.

Will it be necessary for me to create an individual "java" task in each target to process
each file, or can I use a "filelist" in connection with this to iterate over the list of files
I need to process, or should I re-write my java classes so that they will accept a list of
file names and do the iteration internally?

--
Charles Knell
cknell@onebox.com - email