ant-user mailing list archives

From "Weston, Toby" <toby.wes...@Misys.com>
Subject Setting Xalan to junitreport
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 09:54:22 GMT
Hi Folks,

I'm having problems with junitreport... its picking up every other
transformation engine than the default Xalan one (via the
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory=xxx mechanism).

So basically, I get;

- Could not find a valid processor version implementation from xxx

I've got Saxon in ANT_HOME\lib so it picks that up, plus I've got some JARs
on the classpath, so it picks them up.

My question is, can I force the transformation factory on the junitreport
task? For example, with <style> I can set the factory;
<xslt in="doc.xml" out="build/doc/output.xml" style="style/apache.xsl">

  <factory name="org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl">

    <attribute name="http://xml.apache.org/xalan/features/optimize"
value="true"/>

  </factory>

</xslt>
Can I force <junitreport> to do the same somehow? I tried setting
-Djavax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory=xxx etc but I guess its
overridden).

If not, should I just try and remove all the other versions from the
classpath / ANT_HOME\lib and fix the tasks that use them? This may be
difficult because I'm using some third party tasks.

Thanks for any tips :)

Toby