ant-user mailing list archives

From "Atsuhiko Yamanaka" <y...@jcraft.com>
Subject Re: sshexec hangs after remote script exits
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 15:50:20 GMT
Hi,

2006/5/3, Brown, Carlton <Carlton.Brown@bellsouth.com>:
> I've got an sshexec command that calls a remote script.  The remote
> script can take something like 5-15 minutes to run.   Trouble is, the
> sshexec never detects that the script exists.  What have I done wrong?

Which ant version are you using?

There was a problem that the stdout will be closed at the end of sshexec and
any outputs will not appear anymore after sshexec.  Does 'hang' mean any tasks
will not be invoked after sshexec or not outputs?

That sdtout closing problem has been already fixed in SVN repository.

Sincerely,
--
Atsuhiko Yamanaka
JCraft,Inc.