ant-user mailing list archives

From "Trent Ohannessian" <toh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qustion about property prefix...
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 19:17:39 GMT
Thank you all for your replies.  This Ant script is actually running Canoo
WebTest.  It's testing the small GUI portion of our application. The entire
application uses several properties files, but there is just one file per
subsystem and the server designations are made by adding a
localhost.whatever or qa.whatever, etc.  I was hoping to stay away from
multiple properties files to keep the standard set by the entire app, but I
see there is no way around that.  I'll just live with it and continue on. :)

Thanks for your help!