ant-user mailing list archives

From "Varadarajan, Srivathsan" <SVaradara...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: Commenting/generate documentation from an ant script
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 16:18:23 GMT
This may just address some of your questions but FWIW, I happen to know
specific tools that you are looking for. Never used them before myself
though.

For a tool to generate Javadocs for your Ant scripts - AntDoc
(http://antdoc.free.fr/)

For unit testing in Ant, check out AntUnit
(http://ant.apache.org/antlibs/antunit/index.html)

HTH

-- Srivathsan

TIAA-CREF