ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: how to use spawn in linux for exec
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 11:21:54 GMT
Hi,

to find out which ant you are using, simply type :

$ which ant

in your console.

To use another version of ant, for instance ant1.6.5, supposing you have
installed ant1.6.5 under /opt/apache-ant-1.6.5, set the following
environment variables :

ANT_HOME=/opt/apache-ant-1.6.5
export ANT_HOME
PATH=$ANT_HOME/bin:$PATH
export PATH

these 4 lines can be added at the end of your .kshrc or equivalent. If
you are using csh as a login shell, the syntax is slightly different.

setting ANT_HOME to the location of the ant distribution you want to use
is an absolute requirement.
setting PATH is a commodity.

Regards,

Antoine