ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: How to set properties when property is set
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 11:29:56 GMT
Jan:

Sorry, I see your point...he could define the properties in a property
file and do as you list...  From his email I took it literally - meaning
he wanted to set the property values in his build.xml.  Your solution is
a very clean and elegant solution - I like it  :)

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale

252-478-8087 (Home)