ant-user mailing list archives

From Adam Stroud <a...@thegeeklord.com>
Subject Re: Ant task
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 18:47:12 GMT
Thanks Rob:

I actaully just found the subant task in the manual.  The only problem I
am having with it is that the manual says that the basedir property is
not supposed to get set when using the "antfile" attibute of subant.  In
my builds, it seems that basedir is being set to the dir that the master
build.xml is run from (evethough I dont explicitly set it) instead of
the value that I am explicitly setting it to in each subproject.  Any
ideas on that one?

Thanks