ant-user mailing list archives

From Gareth Reakes <gar...@embracemobile.com>
Subject Re: postgres stored procedure sql task problem
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 08:16:41 GMT
Hey Rob,

	Thanks for help. The problem is this works fine if I pipe it into psql
on the command line which suggests to me that ant is going something to
the file prior to giving to psql. Maybe I will have a dig into the code
and see.

Cheers,

Gareth

Anderson, Rob (Global Trade) wrote:
> Since Ant is not throwing the exception, I don't think there is a
> problem with your usage of the sql task. I would suggest asking in a
> postgresql forum.
>
> Sorry I cannot offer more help.
>
> -Rob A

Gareth Reakes, Managing Director           Embrace Mobile
+44-1865-811197              http://www.embracemobile.com