ant-user mailing list archives

From Gareth Reakes <gar...@parthcomp.com>
Subject Re: postgres stored procedure sql task problem
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 10:13:06 GMT
Hi,

	Very simplified version:

	    <sql
	      keepformat="true"
		  driver="${jdbc.driverClassName}"
	      url="${jdbc.url}"
	      userid="${jdbc.username}"
	      password="${jdbc.password}"
           delimiter="lineEnding"
	      delimitertype="row"
	      escapeprocessing="false">
	    	CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION update_track_rating_average() RETURNS
TRIGGER AS $update_track_rating_average$ \
	    	    BEGIN \
	    		RETURN NULL; \
	    	    END; \
lineEnding
	  	      <classpath>
		      <pathelement location="${lib_dir}/postgresql-8.1-405.jdbc2.jar" />
	      </classpath>
	    </sql>

Adding \ to end of lines made no difference.

Thanks for your help,

Gareth