ant-user mailing list archives

From Gareth Reakes <gar...@embracemobile.com>
Subject Re: postgres stored procedure sql task problem
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 16:32:27 GMT
Hey,

	I have tried both referencing it but file with the src attribute  and
by putting in the sql tag. The file works with the -f option on the
command line with psql (also with redirection in).

Cheers,

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Managing Director           Embrace Mobile
+44-1865-811197              http://www.embracemobile.com