ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Iterate over "filelist" with java task?
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 16:36:26 GMT
Ant contrib has a really nice <for> loop where you can iterate over a
fileset/etc.  I am actually doing something like that to apply javacc
(not javac - javacc) to all my .jj files so I don't have to include each
and every one in a javacc target.

cknell@onebox.com wrote:
> I have a project that requires me to do post-processing after an XSLT transformation
on a list of files. I accomplish this (for a single file) by defining a "target" for each
post-processing step. Each target contains a "java" task that performs the processing.

> Will it be necessary for me to create an individual "java" task in each target to process
each file, or can I use a "filelist" in connection with this to iterate over the list of files
I need to process, or should I re-write my java classes so that they will accept a list of
file names and do the iteration internally?

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale

252-478-8087 (Home)