ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Ordered fileset
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 15:27:53 GMT
Klaus:

Check out the timestampselector in ant contrib.  I see you using the
"for" task so I assume you are familiar with ant contrib ;)

 From the documentation, it has a count attribute "the number of files
to find. If more than 1, than the files in the output appear in the
order indicated by the |age| attribute" and age "the age of the files to
retrieve, either |eldest| or |youngest|. Defaults to |youngest|."