ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Problem with Junit report with weblogic 8.1 SP3
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 14:49:48 GMT
Hello Devaraj,

I am aware of this problem.

Either remove weblogic.jar from your class path, or see if you can
"amputate" it, by removing a META-INF/services directory inside the jar.
I suspect there is such a directory, which would tell the system to use
the weblogic factories for XML APIs.

Regards,

Antoine

Devaraj, Geethakrishnan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I used junit reports to create reports from xml files.It worked fine in my local environment
(Weblogic 8.1 SP4) but failed in Weblogic 8.1 SP3 with the message Could not find a valid
processor version implementation >from weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistrySAXTransformerFactory.Any
possible work around for this? i also found some CR related to this at the bea webiste.Is
it related to this problem?

> Reference : Look for CR172469
> http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/notes/resolved_sp03.html
>
> any possible work around on this tht u ppl have come across?Also wanted to know how does
juniteport work?does it use maven or forrest or something like tht.