ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Setting Xalan to junitreport
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 13:50:49 GMT
Hello Toby,

it is not 100% straightforward.

junitreport normally works by pulling the stylesheets from ant.jar.

The <xslt/> task normally only works with plain files as stylesheets.

So I will first process a bug report showing how to use a resource as
the stylesheet in the <xslt/> task.

Afterwards, if the other ant committers are happy with the change, I
will refactor junitreport to delegate to <xslt/>.

If you want to follow the discussion further, we should do it on the
developer list (dev at ant.apache.org).

Regards,

Antoine