ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Removing a file from .jar file
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 18:31:34 GMT
But wouldn't that imply one could do so with a vanilla jar command (as
in from the command line)?  I haven't looked at the java.util.jar API in
sometime...but I don't recall that being available.  Of course, I
suppose an implementation could see the resource as a jar and do some
appropriate work...

Burgess, Benjamin wrote:
> Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that in Ant 1.7 you will be able
> to do this because the delete task will allow any resource, such as a
> file in an archive.
>
> Ben

a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,