ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Removing a file from .jar file
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 14:02:42 GMT
When I say rejar - I don't mean updating the jar you unpacked...I mean
literally creating a new jar file after the class file in question has
been deleted from the file system.  Otherwise, you will be just be doing
an update...and the old class file will still be maintained...

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale

252-478-8087 (Home)