ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A.Solofne...@mdl.com>
Subject Re: sshexec hangs after remote script exits
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 15:47:21 GMT
Try first with a simple command (like "ls"). Check if your command
requests for input or output. Does your command spawns background
processes (for example, starting a web server)? If so, does it redirect
stdin, -out, -err streams (for example, "nohup" does not always do
that)? Can you try to execute the same command directly with "ssh"?

- Alexey.