ant-user mailing list archives

From "Venkatesh Vijayakumar04" <Venkatesh_...@infosys.com>
Subject Sudo
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 03:20:03 GMT

Hi all

How to pass sudo command with password in sshexec.

<sshexec host="${IP.7081}"

            username="${IP.USER}"

            password="${IP.PASSWORD}"

            trust="true"

            command="sudo su;su wlsadmin"/>

after executing the above command

sudo su...........it will be prompted for password.

I have to give password after this how do I give?

How do sshexec command attribute accept password like

Thanks in advance

Venkatesh.V

e-mail system.