ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Insert a file into another at given point (not necessary at the end)
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 12:44:54 GMT
See recent thread titled "F1- file content copy using ant", for a very
clever technique to solve a similar request. The "insertion" point
with a regex might need a special FilterReader though. --DD

On 5/29/06, David <achepati67@yahoo.es> wrote:
> Dear members,
>
>  I know there is a task concat for inserting at the end of the file another file, but
what about to insert something in the middle of another file, I cant define such place for
example via regular expression, but I don't know if there is any task for doing that.