ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: jvmarg along with fork="true causing problem in ant 1.6.5
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 15:46:50 GMT
Hi,

I am not sure why the java task expands the "*.xml",
try \*.xml instead, may be it will work.

I was not aware that there is a shell interpreter between the java task and the actual invocation
of java. Java itself does not expand wildcards, as they do not mean anything in general for
Java.

Regards,

Antoine