ant-user mailing list archives

From "saket" <sak...@synechron.com>
Subject RE: Sudo
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 18:58:13 GMT

Ventakesh,
         If you are trying to do ssh on a remote machine and then execute
some commands on a remote machine. Better try it using public private keys.
Also do one more thing, become a sudo user and then generate the keys if you
want to execute a command using sudo user.

-Saket

-----Original Message-----
From: Anderson, Rob (Global Trade) [mailto:Rob.Anderson@nike.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:36 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Sudo

You can configure sudo to allow you to run commands without entering a
password. This is probably your best option. See the sudo documentation
for details.

-Rob Anderson

Mail Disclaimer: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and the views
expressed in the same are not necessarily the views of Synechron, and its Directors, Management
or Employees. This communication represents the originator's personal views and opinions.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail
to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail by error, and that
any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
You shall be under obligation to keep the contents of this e-mail, strictly confidential and
shall not disclose, disseminate or divulge the same to any Person, Company, Firm or Entity.
Even though Synechron uses up-to-date virus checking software to scan it's emails please ensure
you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach any documents from this transmission.
Synechron does not accept any liability for viruses
 or vulnerabilities. The rights to monitor all e-mail communication through our network are
reserved with us.