ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Pustovalov " <pustova...@protei.ru>
Subject RE: AW: AW: How to set properties when property is set
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 11:54:56 GMT
Jan:  your solution is cool :)

But there is one moment - that solution is useful when ONE file must be loaded, if anybody
need to load two or more
files with properties - I don't see other solutions, than use <if/> or play with <target/>'s
( I hate copy/paste :) )

Anybody here knows solution for loading MANY property files in such situation with ant core
tasks(that differs from
playing with <target/>'s ) ?

----====[]====----

С уважением, Пустовалов Михаил [mailto:pustovalov@protei.ru]
    RDC Protei

-----Original Message-----
From: Scot P. Floess [mailto:floess@mindspring.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:30 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Re: AW: AW: How to set properties when property is set

Jan:

Sorry, I see your point...he could define the properties in a property
file and do as you list...  From his email I took it literally - meaning
he wanted to set the property values in his build.xml.  Your solution is
a very clean and elegant solution - I like it  :)

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale

252-478-8087 (Home)