ant-user mailing list archives

From <duvelbier-tsm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem validating struts-config.xml
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 10:18:25 GMT
Dear,

I try to validate (only the lenient testing) all our struts configs and ant responds : "Could
not validate document"
Meanwhile, I can validate the document in various XML tools (Cooktop, IE, Firefox).
Encoding is OK.
Same problem if I define the <xmlcatalog> ...
I also try various locations for the publicId : "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts
Configuration 1.1//EN"

Any idea what could be wrong ?
Validation (lenient) works fine for other XML

\T,

--  Any fool can write code that a computer can understand.
Good programmers write code that humans can understand.

Martin Fowler

T. : +32 (0)2 742 05 94
M. : +32 (0)497 44 68 12
@  : duvelbier-tsmets@yahoo.com
Do you skype too ... (callto://tsmets/) ?