ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: exit from the script running in the remote machine using sshexec
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 17:40:03 GMT
I'm not sure that the bug fix mentioned will help you. I believe in your
case the opposite is happening. The bug fix was to not close stdout when
executing sshexec tasks, so that multiple sshexec tasks can send output
to the console. The issue you are having seems to be that stdout or
stderr remain open to the console and therefore you are not able to
disconnect. I think this may have to do with the fact that you are
running the remote command with "nohup". I believe BEA provides Ant
tasks for starting and stopping weblogic instances. I suggest trying to
use these tasks to start/stop your servers. You could then write a
wrapper script to be called remotely.

-Rob A