ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: sshexec hangs after remote script exits
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 15:46:52 GMT
Did you mean to say ...ssh never detects that the script exits... ?

What OS are you executing the script on? Can you send the relevant
portion of your build.xml please? What version of ssh server are you
running? Also, try to see if you can get a script to return that takes
like 2 min, 3 min, etc. Write a little shell script that just sleeps and
see what happens, adjusting the sleep time to find the threshold that
breaks sshexec.

-Rob Anderson