ant-user mailing list archives

From "Meshram, Tushar" <>
Subject RE: Unix commads behaving different in Ant task
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 14:57:15 GMT

	Can you help?
How can I download an empty folder from FTP? Or is there any way to zip the folders on Ftp
using ANT?
Tushar Meshram
SCM / Build

6 Spectra Building, Hiranandani Business park
Powai, Mumbai - 400 076, India.
+91-22-55567000 Extn. 7123 (O)
+91-9867008253 (Mo)

-----Original Message-----
From: Venkat Kotu []
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 12:12 AM
Subject: Unix commads behaving different in Ant task

I have a situation where in I need to find all the .jar files in  a
directory and write it to a temp file.

The command from the prompt is : find myDir/*.jar and it lists all the
.jar files from myDir directory.

The ant target defined for the purpose is:

<target name="list.jars">

            <exec os="unix" executable="find" outputproperty="temp.txt">

                        <arg line="$basedir}/myDir/*.jar"/>

This does not return any thing.

What I am doing wrong?

Venkat Kotu