ant-user mailing list archives

From "Venkat Kotu" <vk...@porticosys.com>
Subject Checking out to the same directory
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 22:13:17 GMT
Hi,

I have a need to checkout files from 3 different modules to the same
destination directory. I have used -d option to specify the destination
directory. My ant file is as below:

<cvs cvsroot=${cvs.root}.

      <commandline>

              <argument line="checkout -d ${destdir} -r myTag
mod1.file1"/>

      </commandline>

</cvs>

<cvs cvsroot=${cvs.root}.

      <commandline>

              <argument line="checkout -d ${destdir} -r myTag
mod2.differentFile"/>

      </commandline>

</cvs>

I was expecting this to work. The mod1.file1 is checked out. While
trying to check out the mod2.differentFile I get the following output on
the console::

[cvs] cvs checkout: existing repository repositoryName.mod1.file1 does
not match with mod2.differentFile

[cvs] cvs checkout: ignoring module mod2.differentFile

As a result the file from the second module is not checked out.

I tried with a generic target defined in a different file and calling it
with the destdir and module as parameters to the antcall task. Outcome
is the same as above.

What I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Venkat Kotu