ant-user mailing list archives

From "Devaraj, Geethakrishnan" <geethakrish...@ncmr.co.in>
Subject Problem with Junit report with weblogic 8.1 SP3
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 14:31:56 GMT
Hi All,

I used junit reports to create reports from xml files.It worked fine in my local environment
(Weblogic 8.1 SP4) but failed in Weblogic 8.1 SP3 with the message Could not find a valid
processor version implementation from weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistrySAXTransformerFactory.Any
possible work around for this? i also found some CR related to this at the bea webiste.Is
it related to this problem?

Reference : Look for CR172469
http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/notes/resolved_sp03.html

any possible work around on this tht u ppl have come across?Also wanted to know how does juniteport
work?does it use maven or forrest or something like tht.

regards,

Geethakrishnan