ant-user mailing list archives

From "jason heddings" <ja...@heddway.com>
Subject RE: compiler References in <cc> task
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 23:33:11 GMT
That did it, thanks!

I ended up using the antlib.xml to get the definitions in the same import...

Thanks,
--jah

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Loughran [mailto:stevel@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, 15 May, 2006 03:49
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: compiler References in <cc> task

jason heddings wrote:
> Hello-
>
> I have the following build file and I'm not sure what I'm missing:
>
> <project name="MyProj" default="build" basedir=".">
>   <taskdef resource="cpptasks.tasks" classpath="./Tools/Ant/cpptasks.jar"
/>
>   <typedef resource="cpptasks.types" classpath="./Tools/Ant/cpptasks.jar"
/>

You need to make sure that they are loaded by the same classloader;
giving them the same path doesnt guarantee this, and once in separate
classloaders, the tasks cannot cast the reference to the types they expect.

<classpath id="cpptasks.classpath" path="./Tools/Ant/cpptasks.jar" />

<taskdef resource="cpptasks.tasks" classpathref="cpptasks.classpath"  />
<typedef resource="cpptasks.types" classpathref="cpptasks.classpath"  />