ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sanae Benchaaboun" <SBenchaab...@mdinsurance.state.md.us>
Subject Re: Compiling error
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:30:36 GMT
Thanks for your help

Sanae Benchaaboun
Webmaster Supervisor
Maryland Insurance Administration
Tel: (410)468-2077
sbenchaaboun@mdinsurance.state.md.us

>>> floess@mindspring.com 4/28/2006 2:27 PM >>>
OK..sorry just trying to figure it all out :)

Rerun the command and send me the output (including how you are
executing from the command line)...

I just want to make extra sure now that you are in fact getting the
same
error...

Sanae Benchaaboun wrote:
> Yes I do use the same shell
>
> Sanae Benchaaboun
> Webmaster Supervisor
> Maryland Insurance Administration
> Tel: (410)468-2077
> sbenchaaboun@mdinsurance.state.md.us

> OK, I am almost at a loss...  All seems correct... :(
>
> So, again with all this set you still get the same results?  Are you

> using the same shell when you execute using ant?  By that I mean in
the

> same window where you have shown me the results of "which java" etc
you

> are also running the ant command against your build.xml?
>
> Sanae Benchaaboun wrote:
>
>> # echo $JAVA_HOME
>> /opt/SUNWappserver/jdk
>>

>> Sanae Benchaaboun
>> Webmaster Supervisor
>> Maryland Insurance Administration
>> Tel: (410)468-2077
>> sbenchaaboun@mdinsurance.state.md.us

>> Hmm - that seems correct. What about:
>>
>> echo $JAVA_HOME
>>

>> Sanae Benchaaboun wrote:
>>

>>> # which java
>>> /opt/SUNWappserver/jdk/bin/java
>>> # java -version
>>> java version "1.5.0_06"
>>> Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build
>>>

>> 1.5.0_06-b05)
>>

>>> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_06-b05, mixed mode)
>>>

>>> Sanae Benchaaboun
>>> Webmaster Supervisor
>>> Maryland Insurance Administration
>>> Tel: (410)468-2077
>>> sbenchaaboun@mdinsurance.state.md.us

>>> When you did the exports...did you:
>>> a) Use the same shell (for instance bash)
>>> b) From that same shell execute using ant?
>>>
>>> Do this for me:
>>>
>>> type:
>>>
>>> which java
>>>
>>> -and-
>>>
>>> java -version
>>>
>>> I will be curious to see...  I don't think your environment is set
>>>
> up
>

>>> correctly...

> the

>> not

> I'm

>>> RPM's...

> redhat

> Core?

>> java.

> they

>> software)

> same

>>> Source)

file:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/jaxb-api.jar,

> Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/junit.jar,

file:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/saaj-impl.jar,

lib/soapprocessor.jar,

>>> java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(java.lang.String,

>>> java.lang.ClassLoader.linkClass0(java.lang.Class)

>> -classpath

teApi_Ref/lib/activation.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/commons-beanutils.jar:/D

ata/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/commons-collections.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/comm

ons-digester.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/commons-logging.jar:/Data/Dev/StateA

pi_Ref/lib/dom.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/jaas.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/li

b/jax-qname.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/jaxb-api.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/l

ib/jaxb-impl.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/jaxb-libs.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref

/lib/jaxb-xjc.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/jaxrpc-api.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_R

ef/lib/jaxrpc-impl.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/jaxrpc-spi.jar:/Data/Dev/State

Api_Ref/lib/jta-spec1_0_1.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/junit.jar:/Data/Dev/Sta

teApi_Ref/lib/keyexport.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/mail.jar:/Data/Dev/StateA

pi_Ref/lib/namespace.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/pkcs12import.jar:/Data/Dev/S

tateApi_Ref/lib/relaxngDatatype.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/saaj-api.jar:/Dat

a/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/saaj-impl.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/sax.jar:/Data/De

v/StateApi_Ref/lib/soap.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/soapprocessor.jar:/Data/D

ev/StateApi_Ref/lib/tools.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/xalan.jar:/Data/Dev/Sta

teApi_Ref/lib/xercesImpl.jar:/Data/Dev/StateApi_Ref/lib/xmlsec.jar:/Data/Dev/Sta