ant-user mailing list archives

From ar <armaill...@free.fr>
Subject Fail message in a try ... catch
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 08:21:21 GMT
Hi all,

I loop on a fileset and use antcall to call a target for each file.
Processing file tasks can fail. I use the Ant-Contrib trycatch task to
make some alternative processing and customize error messages in my catch
section whenever one task fails (<fail message="..." /> .
I'd like to include the file name in my fail message (@{file} doesn't
work).
Does anybody knows how I could do that ?

       <trycatch property="processing.file.error">
          <try>
             <for param="file">
                <path>
                   <fileset dir="myfiles">