ant-user mailing list archives

From "shree vinayakh" <bvinay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error while using project helper
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 06:52:51 GMT
hi,

Im able to view the generated ANT file. Also that im able to execute the ant
file using eclipse or from command line. but executing it from my java
program is the only problem.

contents of the xml ant file

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project name="OrderBO" basedir="E:\SOAPApp" default="deltemp">
<target name="create">
<mkdir dir="temp_src" />
</target>
<target name="copytotemp" depends="create">
<copy todir="temp_src" verbose="false" overwrite="true">
<fileset file="OrderBO.java" />
</copy>
</target>
<target name="compile" depends="copytotemp">
<javac srcdir="temp_src" destdir="." />
</target>
<target name="deltemp" depends="compile">
<delete dir="temp_src"/>
</target>
</project>

regards,