ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ashok Srnivasan" <skashok2...@gmail.com>
Subject Error : checkstyletask.properties
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 06:48:32 GMT
 Hi All,
        I have fixed the bug. The property *rlm.home* is not set and also it
spelled wrongly.

Thanks and Regards,
S.K.Ashok

*Previous Mail:*

Hi All,
     I am using the checkstyletask.properties in my build.xml
file.whenI run the ant script it throws the following error.

*          [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource
checkstyletask.properties.It <http://checkstyletask.properties.it/> could
not be found.*

Here is my ant script related to the checkstyletask.properties
        <!-- Task extensions -->
                   <taskdef resource="checkstyletask.properties"

classpath="${rlm.home}/thirdparty/checkstyle/checkstyle-
all-3.1.jar"/>

But I didn't defined any tasks in the name of
<checkstyle>...........</checkstyle>

I have the folder      *"/thirdparty/checkstyle/checkstyle-all-3.1.jar" . *I
have the jar file in that path.

I don't know why it throws the error.

Any body help me?

Regards,