ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ashok Srnivasan" <skashok2...@gmail.com>
Subject Error : checkstyletask.properties
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 05:24:21 GMT
Hi All,
     I am using the checkstyletask.properties in my build.xml
file.whenI run the ant script it throws the following error.

*          [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource
checkstyletask.properties.It could not be found.*

Here is my ant script related to the checkstyletask.properties
        <!-- Task extensions -->
                   <taskdef resource="checkstyletask.properties"
                               classpath="${rlm.home
}/thirdparty/checkstyle/checkstyle-all-3.1.jar"/>

But I didn't defined any tasks in the name of
<checkstyle>...........</checkstyle>

I have the folder      *"/thirdparty/checkstyle/checkstyle-all-3.1.jar" . *I
have the jar file in that path.

I don't know why it throws the error.

Any body help me?

Regards,