ant-user mailing list archives

From "Patrick Martin" <antu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant 1.7 - resources, unzip and copy
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:31:50 GMT
Thank you for this super-fast answer.
So <unzip> still has its importance.

Concerning the encoding, I see that <zipfileset> can set it. So it
does not seem an issue here.

I am just being curious here... would it be hard to allow all file
based resource collection in <zipfileset> (several resources)? I
always thought that limiting <zipfileset> to one zip file was quite
restrictive.

Thanks again,

Patrick Martin.