ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: How to add Logging information to ANT
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:14:17 GMT
You can easily write your own logger class to output all of the
information that you want; check the manual for instructions.

Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care
carej@us.ibm.com
IBM WebSphere Application Server Development
WAS Pyxis Lead Release Engineer

"Meyer, Guillermo" <guillermo.meyer@eds.com> wrote on 04/10/2006 12:17:48
PM: