ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Copy paradox - permissions and filters
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 18:54:41 GMT
The core problem is that there is no 100% pure Java way to get or set file
permissions. See JSR 203 (http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=203)

Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care
carej@us.ibm.com
IBM WebSphere Application Server Development
WAS Pyxis Lead Release Engineer

"Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Brown@BellSouth.com> wrote on 04/07/2006
01:37:47 PM: