ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: checking property values
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 02:25:45 GMT
Ant is not a functional programming language - it's a declarative build
tool. You can probably hack what you want by using the tasks from
antcontrib but, FWIW, my advice would be to rethink your approach.

Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care
carej@us.ibm.com
IBM WebSphere Application Server Development
WAS Pyxis Lead Release Engineer