ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert Nicholson <rob...@elastica.com>
Subject How do to conditional javac executable fork?
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 01:45:47 GMT
If I write a javac task in Ant 1.5 that uses executable and I use a
property to detemine the path of the executable. What will javac do
if there's no property set? Will it use the jvm that's running ant to
do the compile? I suppose I would also need to control  fork based on
the property too because I want to retain the default of "no" if
there's no executable specified.

I'm trying to avoid the need to write two javac tasks where one is
using executable attribute and the other is not.