ant-user mailing list archives

From "Row M, Vishal" <vishal-m....@hp.com>
Subject Ant Task for Creating weblogic domain
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 06:17:27 GMT

Hi All

 I have seen the ant task for modifying the domain.
 Is there any ant task which can create weblogic domain and server ?

Thanks and Regards
Vishal

-----Original Message-----
From: Ninju Bohra [mailto:ninju_bohra@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 10:00 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Converting a shell script part to ant target

Interesting challenge,

Try looking at the <fileset> type with a <contains> selector to restrict
the files to those that contain your specified text.
You can follow that with a <pathconvert> with a setonempty attribute to
control the defining a property only if any files containing your
desired text is found Then call a target to do the emailing and use an
if attribute to check if the attribute is set.

Good Luck,

Ninju

Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale
Louisburg, NC  27549

252-478-8087 (Home)
919-754-4592 (Work)

and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and

transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com